crispy apple pie
*** Weighing is scale (g), rice spoon (tbsp), and teaspoon (tsp).
✤ Dough 1 (outer dough)
- 150g All purpose flour
- 40g (6.5tbsp) Vegetable oil
- 55g Water
- 8g (1tbsp) Sugar
- 2g (0.5 tsp) Salt
✤ Dough 2 (inner dough)
- 65g All purpose flour
- 36g Room temperature unsalted butter (salted butter can be used without salt)
- 3 pinches of salt
✤ Apple Peeling
- 220g, 1 apple (medium size)
- 16g (2tbsp) Sugar
- 28g (2tbsp) Honey (sugar available)
- 15g Unsalted butter (cooking oil available)
- 6g (1tbsp) Cinnamon powder (can be omitted)
- 6g (1tbsp) Starch powder(any type)
- A little water (if needed)
- The state of the dough may change even with the same amount depending on the flour brand used or the humidity of the day, so add or subtract water.
- Make the dough soft rather than elastic.
- The fineness of the pie paper varies depending on the thickness of the dough.
- The vegetable oil I used was grapeseed oil.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]