soft milk bread so that it can be eaten by dipping it in garlic cheese sauce.
*** Weighing is scale (g), rice spoon (tbsp), and teaspoon (tsp).
✤ Dough Ingredients
- 220g Bread flour (1, 3/4 cup) all-purpose flour available
- 140ml Warm milk
- 20g (2tbsp) Sugar
- 3 g (1tsp) Salt
- 4g (2tsp) Instant dry yeast
- 20g (2tbsp) Room temperature unsalted butter
✤ Dipping Sauce
- Brie cheese (camembert) 125g
- 1 tbsp Digged brie cheese
- 1 tbsp Mozzarella cheese (2tbsp brie cheese if omitted)
- 0.5 tbsp Honey
- 0.5 tsp Minced garlic
- Parsley (topping)
✤ Ingredients to be applied
- A little warm milk (before baking)
- 10g Melted unsalted butter (after baking)
- The thickness of the dough varies depending on the flour brand and the humidity of the day.
Do not pour the milk all at once, but adjust while watching the dough.
- In the video, I accidentally poured a little too much honey. You can do it according to the recipe.
- You can also add herbs like rosemary to the dipping sauce (before baking).
- To ferment, pour warm water into a pot, put a bowl of dough in it (close the lid), and change it once when the water cools down in the middle.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]