How to make breads like this
*** Weighing is scale (g), rice spoon (Tbsp), and teaspoon (tsp).
- 250g Bread flour
- 180ml Warm milk
- 5g (2tsp) Instant dry yeast
- 30g (3Tbsp) Sugar
- 4 g (1.5tsp) Salt
- 25g (2.5Tbsp) Room temperature unsalted butter
✤ Custard (to make 8)
- 2 Egg yolks
- 150ml Milk
- 25g (2.5Tbsp) Sugar
- 15g (1.5Tbsp) Starch powder (Any type)
- 2g (10drops) Vanilla oil (can be omitted)
✤ Garlic Sauce (to make 4)
- 15g (2Tbsp) melted unsalted butter
- 0.5Tbsp Chopped green onion
- 0.5tsp minced garlic
- 0.5tsp Oregano (optional)
- 1tsp Honey
- 15g (2Tbsp) Warm milk (before baking)
- 15g (2Tbsp) Melted unsalted butter (after baking)
- Do not pour milk into the dough all at once, but add it while watching the state of the dough.
(The dough will vary depending on the flour brand and the humidity of the day)
- Fermentation is done by pouring warm water into a pot and immersing the dough bowl.
(Change the water when it cools in the middle)
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]