No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake. It is not difficult and anyone can make it easily.
[diameter 18 x height 7cm cake mold (7inch)]
✤ 1 Layer Ingredients
- 150g (15ea) Chocolate Cookie(Oreo)
- 35g (5tbsp) melted unsalted butter
✤ 2 Layer Ingredients
- 210g Milk chocolate (35% sugar)
- 400g Room temperature cream cheese
- 120ml Cold Heavy cream (35-38% fat)
✤ 3 Layer Ingredients
- 80g Milk chocolate (35% sugar)
- 70ml Heavy cream (35-38% fat)
- Shine Musket(It is similar to seedless green grapes)
- When using less sweet chocolate, add sugar or powdered sugar.
- Decorate freely with any fruit you want, a chocolate pan, chocolate balls, or sliced chocolate.
- If you want to keep it for a long time, it is recommended to decorate it with chocolate rather than decoration with fruit because it needs to be kept in the freezer.
- If it is frozen hard, it tastes better if you thaw it until the fork goes in softly.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]