No oven no yeast pizza pocket
Easy to make, but incredibly delicious
[24cm 1 Pizza]
- 230g Bread flour (or all purpose flour)
- 160ml Milk
- 3g (1tsp) sugar
- 3g (1tsp) salt
- 21g (3Tbsp) Olive oil (can be substituted with vegetable oil)
- Chopped Onion
- Sweet Corn
- 140g Mozzarella cheese
- 64g (4-5Tbsp) Tomato sauce
- If the dough is to be aged for a long time, keep it refrigerated.
- When roasting, you need to sprinkle with enough cooking oil to make the roast color more beautiful and more delicious.
- The strength of the stove varies from household to household, so bake while checking whether it burns.
- You can add ingredients you like by applying your favorite ingredients.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]